OGF Scholarship Check List
Deadline: May 1, 2023
- College Acceptance Letter
- GPA: 2.5 or higher Grade Point Average
- Territory: Residents of Alameda County or Contra Costa County
- Status: Graduated High School Senior entering a 4-year college or university in the US
- Enrollment: Successful Applicants must be enrolled as a full-time first-year student in the fall of 2023
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts, 1 Letter of Recommendation, College Acceptance Letter, Essay Entry
1) What policies and procedures would you put in place to reduce the number of deadly police encounters in the community?
2) What measures would you put in place to assure educational equity and reduce the academic achievement gap?
3) What measures would you put in place to reduce community violence and build trust?
Download Application Here or Apply Online